We shall be the global preferred vendor for FRP / GRP, GRE and thermoplastic lined FRP piping for the chemical, pharmaceutical, non-ferrous metallurgy, oil & gas, offshore, water and waste water industries.
Our choice of material of construction and structural design is best suited for any given service condition. Our manufactured items consistently conform to the stated designs. Since complete Piping system includes Installation & Testing. Our multilingual installation team is certified in handling composite material which makes CPP the ideal installation and maintenance partner. We are always conscious of our clients’ needs.
How We Approach
We, at Chemical Process Piping Pvt. Ltd (CPP) are committed to manufacture GRP/FRP Piping, Thermoplastic lined GRP/FRP & GRE Piping and allied products according to International and National Standards.
We are committed to satisfy all applicable requirements & continually improve effectiveness of Quality Management System.
We shall always take into account our interested parties’ requirements and expectations while carrying out our work. It would be our endeavour to meet and indeed exceed our customer’s expectations.
We shall make this policy available to all relevant interested parties.
We achieve our goals by:
- Working with the best-in-class manufacturing equipment.
- To minimise the product rejections and failures during production.
- Enhance competence and skills of employees through planned training.
- Ensuring on time delivery.
- Regularly updating ourselves with the interested parties requirements.
- Improving our operational efficiencies to achieve cost reduction.
- To improve customer satisfaction levels.
(Vijay Rajpurohit)Managing Director
We work towards continually maintaining the environment, occupational health & safety management system by providing necessary resources and technological advancements.
As responsible members of the society and eco-friendly corporate citizens, we hold protection of environment and health at the highest.
In order to achieve this we are committed to :
- Maintain hygienic, safe and green environment.
- Comply with current legal and requirements pertaining to environment, occupational health & safety.
- Take innovative measures to protect environment & health practically.
- Identify and eliminate/reduce/control non-tolerable hazards related to all our activities.
- Regularly monitor and review EHS performance along with their objectives and targets.
- Encourage and train our personnel and suppliers for creating awareness about the impact of their action on the EHS.
- Prevent pollution & health hazards by instituting sound EHS practices.
- Conserve resources, recycle and reduce waste as well as minimize hazard & risk in all process of operations.
- We shall communicate this EHS policy to employees and make it available to public & interested parties.
Disposal of Waste
Fibreglass reinforced pipes (FRP/GRP) materials are being increasingly used in piping for various applications. The waste management of FRP/GRP materials, in particular those made with thermosetting resins, is a critical issue for the composites industry because these materials cannot be reprocessed. Therefore, most thermosetting FRP/GRP waste is presently sent to landfill, in spite of the significant environmental impact caused by disposing of it in this way. Because more and more waste is being produced throughout the life cycle of FRPs/GRPs, innovative solutions are needed to manage it.
We at CPP have been disposing our FRP/GRP waste at the agencies approved by Municipal Bodies for collection, segregation & transportation of all kind of plastic waste and urge all the end users and contractors to do the same.
Please find below details of agencies we have tied up with for the same:
- Nandesari Environment Control Ltd. (NECL – Nandesari, Baroda)
- Recycling Solution Pvt Ltd. (RSPL- Panoli, Distt : Bharuch)
Ph # (0265) 2840818
Mr. Jaypal Singh (M) 70690 84909, 7359702393