Desalination plants in Middle East, India, South East Asia and Australia
In the last 10 years, we have supplied our GRP piping to desalination plants with a combined capacity totalling to over 2000 MLD.
CPP has been in the forefront of design, manufacture and installation of GRP piping for desalination plants in Middle East, India, South East Asia and Australia.
CPP has the capability to design, manufacture and install GRP piping starting from Sea Water Intake / Reject & In-plant piping upto potable water Conveyance to cities.
Further, the waste water generated in cities can be transported to WWT Plant and treated sewage sent back to sea. Thus the entire water loop can be handled by CPP as a turnkey contract!
We have the capability to manufacture pipes upto 3000 mm dia with higher dia available on request. Our annual manufacturing capacity is over 21000 MT making us one of the largest GRP pipe manufactures in Asia.
We are registered vendors to the top 20 desalination technology / plant suppliers in the world.
For more information:
CONTACT +91 22 67230600
Most popular posts this week:
- Tata Chemicals testimonial: Chemical Process Piping Pvt Ltd
- FRP GRP Stacks Chemical Process Piping
- Application of ThermoPipe-X District Cooling GRP Piping
- Download Case Study Southern Seawater Desalination Plant (SSDP), Perth, Australia
- Market leader GRP, FRP, GRE over five decades
- As market leaders in GRP, FRP, GRE since five decades, we are excited to connect with all of you here to know us better
- Top Exporter award from PLEXCONCIL of India for supply of GRP Piping
- GRP Piping
Connect with us across our company pages:
Our products have reached several foreign shores including Germany, Singapore, U.S.A., France, Finland, Spain, Belgium, Italy, #Kuwait, #Bahrain, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Jordan, #SaudiArabia, Canada etc https://t.co/xxbRIeA7Ku#UAE #GRP #desalination #Piping pic.twitter.com/uVb5JjPlwv
— CPP Pvt. Ltd. (@GRE_GRP_Pipes) September 14, 2019