Over 2 billion litres
Desalinated water flows through CPP’s GRP Piping
CPP’s getting into desalination business came in context of its demerger from the parent organization Chemical Process Equipment Pvt Ltd (CPE).
After the demerger, the mandate was to focus on new emerging markets. Hence CPP got into the desalination business in and around 2005, which was on rapid growth trail.
We qualified with the global biggest & best EPC companies and Technology providers in the field of Desalination.
We followed up this with supplying to the 2nd and 3rd Desalination plants in Singapore.
CPP also supplied FRP piping to the Melbourne, Perth, Chennai, and Barka desalination plants besides others located in UAE, Chile, and India.
Most of the plants are of national importance in the individual countries and have made a major difference in the lives of the respective countrymen.
The combined capacity of all the plants is more than 2 billion litres per day.
We have proven that Make-In-India is a credible term even before the concept was envisaged.
CONTACT +91 22 67230600
Connect with us on our Official Company Pages on:
Popular posts this week:
- Chemical Engineering World, Interviews Mr Vijay Rajpurohit Managing Director Chemical Process Piping Pvt Ltd
- FRP, GRP Piping for Soda Ash, Chlor-Alkali, Bromine, Power and Desalination projects
- Insulated FRP Piping Testimonial from Larsen and Toubro Special Steels and Heavy Forgings
- Desalination plant SWRO technology Singapore: Power Seraya: GRP Piping
- Abrasion resistant FRP piping
📥 Download case study 📘
— CPP Pvt. Ltd. (@GRE_GRP_Pipes) March 16, 2020