GRP Pipes and Fittings ThermoShield
Introducing ThermoShield – GRP Insulated Piping System
CPP introduces GRP Insulated Pipes & Fittings (ThermoShield) in the market with a view of reducing energy cost, keeping in mind the safety and reliability issues.
Few distinct features:
The Insulated GRP piping system is:
- Corrosion resistant
- Results in maintenance free operations
What is the most important reason to insulate a pipeline?
“To save energy cost”
Adequate thermal insulation prevents thermal losses.
Deterioration of insulation: It can have a significant impact on the energy consumption and hence a long term solution provided by ThermoShield prevents increase in energy cost.
The material of insulation is also important to achieve low thermal conductivity by incorporating insulation as sandwich material between GRP layers to ensure that pipe shall remain insulated throughout its lifetime.
- The pipes and insulations are act as single unit.
- Any colour can be provided to the outside surface and hence no extra painting is required during the lifecycle of the pipe.
- Since pipes are made of GRP they are extremely corrosion resistant. ( inside as well as outside)
Important to note:
GRP Pipes are corrosion resistant to:
- Chilling water and
- Wide range of chemicals
Advantages of ThermoShield Piping
- Corrosion Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Maintenance free
- No Special Aluminum cladding required
- Can be pigmented to any color
- Thermal Insulation
ThermoShield are utilized to minimize the heat transfer of the medium for the following applications:-
- Chilled Water System | Heating System | Gas & Oils | Industrial Applications
For more information:
CONTACT +91 22 67230600
Most popular posts this week:
- GRP Piping
- Download Case Study Southern Seawater Desalination Plant (SSDP), Perth, Australia
- Special Fittings: Ducts, Headers
- Tata Chemicals testimonial: Chemical Process Piping Pvt Ltd
- FRP GRP Stacks Chemical Process Piping
Connect with us across our company pages:
— CPP Pvt. Ltd. (@GRE_GRP_Pipes) September 25, 2019